Raytek RAYMT6U MiniTemp Infrared Thermometer, -30 to 500°C (-20 to 932°F)
Used in a variety of industries from industrial maintenance to food service, the MT6U quickly, accurately and safely measures surface temperature! Since it does not contact the object being measured, it is the safest way to measure hot, hard-to-reach, or moving parts, while eliminating potential damage and contamination.
Raytek RAYMT6U Offers
- Quickly, accurately and safely measure surface temperature
- Since the thermometer does not contact the object being measured, it is the safest way to measure hot, hard-to-reach, or moving parts, while eliminating potential damage and contamination
- Simple to use, just point and pull the trigger
- Single laser point sighting indicates the approximate center of the target spot
- Intended for close range targets, measuring a minimum target area of 1" in diameter out to a distance of approximately 10", and has a 6" target measurement area at 5'
- Instant current and maximum readings simultaneously on a large, backlit, digital display
- Large temperature range of -30 to 500°C (-20 to 932°F)
- ºC or ºF selectable
- Protective boot for added durability
- Use it for spotting costly energy losses around windows and doors, monitoring critical temperatures in kitchen or workshop, or ensuring the environment is comfortable and safe - anywhere that temperature is a factor in process, product quality or diagnostics
Raytek Model RAYMT6U
|Temperature Range||-30 to 500°C (-20 to 932°F)|
|Accuracy||±1°C (2°F): 10 to 30°C (50 to 86°F), Rest of Range: ±1.5% of reading or ± 1.5°C (3°F), whichever is greater|
|Repeatability||±0.5% of reading or < ±1°C (±2°F) whichever is greater|
|Optical Resolution||10:1 (Distance to Spot Size)|
|Response Time||<500 mSec, 95% response|
What's included with the Raytek RAYMT4U
- Infrared thermometer
- Storage pouch
Click on a category to view a selection of compatible accessories with the Raytek RAYMT6U MiniTemp Infrared Thermometer, -30 to 500°C (-20 to 932°F).